Wednesday, 10 August 2016

ARC Review of A Beautiful Sin by Terrie.E.Laine & A.M Hargrove

A Beautiful SinA Beautiful Sin by Terri E. Laine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++ Beautiful Stars!
*ARC received in exchange for review*


Two broken souls.
Facing inner demons.
One destiny.
Seeking redemption from their pasts.


I don't know where to begin.
But for starters, here's me freshly after finishing the book to review :



That aside,this book..this book completely wrecked me. Maybe I was too filled up already because of reading a heavy book yesterday but then this added into it in the most brutal way possible. I mean,I will admit to that absolute disturbed feeling after I read THAT chapter but.. Then I knew I'm gonna have to keep reading if I ever wanna feel sane.

An absolutely beautiful book.

I loved Canaan but OH God how I loved Haven.. It's very very rare for me to fall in love with a heroine because authors make us fall in love with a hero easily,making him sexy and perfect and all gentleman and being a girl who is obsessed with reading, ofcourse I cannot resist that shit..obviously..



Anyway ,like I was saying. Haven was strong, so very strong, determined, smart, beautiful and so very very
strong


And Canaan was such a darling.. Such a man, such an absolute love. He was so honest and he had such a pure soul well.. Okay I am about to cry again..

I loved every moment of this book.

Again, I am super thankful for the ARC. Much love to the authors.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment