Thursday, 11 August 2016

ARC Review of Claim Me(Capture Me#3) by Anna Zaires

Claim Me (Capture Me, #3)Claim Me by Anna Zaires

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC received in exchange for honest review. .

It was EXACTLY 6am by the time I devoured this baby in one go.

5 CLAIMED STARS!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My eyes are killing me. They are basically blurry and unfocused but I kept rubbing them open to finish this

Oh. My. God.

Oh. My. God.

This was just SO FRIGGING PERFECT.


I will admit that I loved this much much more than I even liked Julian and Nora's story.
I can also admit that I never came to like Julian and that is a once in a lifetime thing because in my reading life,I have always somehow at the end fell in love with the hero.

But nope, not Julian ..
Until.. OMG THAT BONUS CHAPTER AT THE END. THANK YOU ANNA ZAIRES!!!
I also fell in love just a teensy bit with Nora for (view spoiler)


But coming back to the main people:

This was the end of journey. A full stop to the extremities that they went through and finally finding redemption..

Lucas and Yulia..oh I simply loved the story. Loved the suspense, loved the storyline and how it built and everything.

I remember how frustrated I was when I finished my last book in this series and how painful that ending was but now reading this, it all turned out so frigging perfect.

I loved Misha. Loved him.
And oh my... I don't know but I really love Rosa ,THAT scene almost killed me and I cried along with Rosa.


I really wish the author would write her story ..





All in all:

Over all rating:5 stars
Characters :5 stars
The storyline and the formation : ABSOLUTE 5+++ STARS!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment