Wednesday, 10 August 2016

ARC Review of Hart Broken(Hart#1) by Annie Arcane

Hart Broken (Hart, #1)Hart Broken by Annie Arcane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Recieved a copy in exchange for an honest review!

ABSOLUTE 5+++ STARS!!

This was best. Simply the best. A light read but woah when the author decided to add some heavy elements,she did it all some serious justice.

I smiled,laughed and cried. Felt all the required emotions. Well written
The ultimate perfect combo of romance,comedy and....tragedy.

Seriously,I am surprised to see the lack of reviews!!

I started and finished in one go,it was that good.

Cale..oh God. He was the ultimate guy. Literally.
Funny,so effing funny,charming,sweet and witty.

Too darn witty!

I loved this books. Would recommend highly!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment