Wednesday, 10 August 2016

ARC Review of London With Love by Chris Haigh

London with LoveLondon with Love by Chris Haigh

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Looking for a nice,light romance with some comedy moments and a proper story? Maybe throw in some complicated characters?

Well,look no further!


Honestly, I loved it. I did not expect it to be this good when the author offered an ARC..I mean now I am grateful I got to read this brilliance.

There's this thing about being able to write smoothly,in a rhythm with some nice flow of romance,drama,emotions,a bit of comedy elements here and there and then adding some suspense and mystery that makes the writing so good that you want to keep going on!


The author made sure to do all of this some serious justice.
I started this book and devoured it in 2,3hrs because it was hooking from page 1!

Scott with his own personal demons and trust issues and Emily with her own thing..

Together they collided...no,literally,they did..
Then some fate crap happened but they found their HEA with each other..


A well written story!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment