Wednesday, 10 August 2016

ARC Review of Moonshot by Alessandra Torre

MoonshotMoonshot by Alessandra Torre

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC Won in #ShhSummerBuzzBooks Event





This story..this story..
All of the firsts.
First mistakes. First regrets. First major heartbreak. First love.
All the firsts that hurt the deepest.
The naivete. The innocence. The experiencing of all those emotions that a person can't even give name to but feel them nonetheless!
Undecisiveness and more and more pain.
Fate and second chances.. About their untimely intrusion just when a person tries to hold themselves up..
And the mystery and suspense.. I did not see that coming. Good one,AT



"I should have chased him, but I didn’t know. I didn’t know that it would be the last time I would see him."


I instantly fell in love with Ty and I felt my heart breaking along with her's. My tears along with her's.
Her words.
Her suffering and her strength.. I really cried through it all..
Her transformation hurt me the most. The most. Because I remember my transformation in life (it wasn't anything like this, nothing related to romance) but that shit's painful..
These lines though.


"My psyche instantly transported right back to the girl I used to be—that rebellious, stupid girl—one who wore her heart on her sleeve and drooled over such ridiculous things as batting averages and perfect bodies."


She was an innocent and pure kid dealt the best and the worst hand by fate in the existence of Baseball's bad boy Chase Stern.

I have never been much of a sports fanatic in books. I have never been able to stick to it because the writing at some points gets boring,reading new jargons and not getting them properly .. But this one.. I loved till the very end!

My eyes are basically blurry right now and my shoulders and neck are cramping in the worst way possible from constantly reading since 7am to 10am because I couldn't put this one down.. but..Not a single regret do I have for not even a single second spent reading this gem.

Thank you, AT!
For breaking my heart and then putting it back again.in

✿ Shh… Summer Buzz Books Event 2016! ✿
❀ Win ARCs to the hottest Jun-Sep releases!
❀ Get organized with Buzz Books Calendar!
❀ List of Buzz books; Info, dates & ARC criteria!
❀ Join group: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
❀ RSVP & info: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
#ShhSummerBuzzBooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment