Friday, 12 August 2016

ARC Review of Virtue and Vanity by Astrid Jane Ray

Virtue & VanityVirtue & Vanity by Astrid Jane Ray

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Okay so, they get married.

The heroine is an innocent and the hero is one big brooding guy..

Despite my efforts to read this book as sloooowwwwwwww as possible because I am a sucker for such storyline and I knew that if I dived in I'm devour it I'm hours.Alas,it had to come an end!
ABSOLUTE 5+++++ STARS!!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT.

Sebastian is absolute love (you'll get to that point, trust me)

Loved the storyline. The elements she added were so funny,emotional,different and ORIGINAL!

simply loved it.

Again, really grateful for the ARC!

kudos, Astrid!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment