Wednesday, 10 August 2016

ARC Review of Where The Snow Falls (Seasons Of Betrayal#2)

Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)Where the Snow Falls by London Miller

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I feel like I am dying.
I feel this deep hole in my chest!
Kaz..omfg my darling precious Kaz.

THAT EFFING ENDING AND MY POOR HEART

When I started this gem,I was feeling all giddy and happy because OMFG an ARC came so soon..


More Violet and Kaz!

Things heat up further.

This starts right where the last one ended..except this starts with Kaz spending four hellish months behind bars and finally coming back out!

And with a proper plan this time!

The story progressed oh so perfectly and GOODNESS the dirty bits were ..

Just. To. Die. For!

And ..
Then..
At...
84%



But God...that ending...
Felt like someone ripped my heart out!!

I need the next one!

ARC provided by author LM in exchange for an honest review.

And..love to Bethany Kris!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment