Wednesday, 10 August 2016

ARC Review of Where The Sun Hides(Seasons Of Betrayal#1) by BethanyKris & London Miller

Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)Where the Sun Hides by Bethany-Kris

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review!




OH
MY
GOODNESS!!

5++++ I EFFING NEED MORE KAZ STARS!!


Bethany Kris has done it again,folks!

My second book by her but OMFG THIS IS THE BESTEST THING I EVER READ!!!


I seriously love reading Mafia romances and it's hard to find some GOOD one's but this..

This was JUST FRICKING
PERFECT!!


The ending was so damn killing!!

"It's good to hear your voice,krasivyy"

I effing loved Kaz and Violet. The whole story and everything.

It'a very rare where I have come across books where the storyline and everything has been so perfect and had me so worked up that I thought:

JUST KISS ALREADY FFS!!

Loved it!
I am dying for the sequel now.
Shit,I hate waiting. Its the worst!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment