Wednesday, 10 August 2016

First Debt(Indebted#2) by Pepper Winters

First Debt (Indebted, #2)First Debt by Pepper Winters

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
4 RULES HAVE BEEN BROKEN STARS!
What the eff just happened.
My mind is in shambles!
My head hurts.
It's 2 fucking am.
This shit is intense




I knew picking this series up would be the best and worst thing I have ever done.

This is without a doubt the singularly most
INTENSE
story I have ever ever read!

I mean Pepper Winters are you for fricking real?

This story is like nothing that I have ever read. It's so different ,no scratch that, it's like a whole new world of literature, darkness, romance, deception, deceit, madness, fucking weirdness!!
I can go on and on..

But oh my God, I am so glad I am reading this series late because otherwise I would be gone crazy with waiting for the next part to come.
I have never been effected by any story so much.. And it's a dark romance,too!
So not my usual addiction!

But it just might be now!

That ending.. That fucking ending



I almost dropped my reader..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment