Sunday, 21 August 2016

Review of After The Fire(One Pass Awat#3) by Mary.J.Williams

After The Fire (One Pass Away, #3)After The Fire by Mary J. Williams

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*NetGalley ARC*

A quick and sweet story.
I added another star based on that and the insta love theme and how believable it seemed only!

You know how authors attempt at insta love and love and first sight and all that feeling the love vibes for the first time between two characters.. But it always doesn't work out that way.. Eventhough in words, it doesn't always work out..

But this one..
Aw,it was pretty dang sweet .

Let me warn you, you are INSTANTLY gonna fall in love with Violet, yes I mentioned the heroine first because she is such a love character and of course then the hero Gaige.. Gaige Benson... Sounds like an absolute sexy football hotshot.. Well yeah he is!

I love second chance stories and this one was a sweetly written.


Gaige meets Violet first in the hospital when his father injures a girl in an accident seriously enough to make her lose her sight, almost..
And that turns out to be Violet but none of them know about eachother's role in the entire accident..

Years later, when they imagine they have been betrayed by each other but it was fate plus some other douchebag characters..

This one is a good one.
Glad I got it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment