Friday, 12 August 2016

Review of Always Been Mine(Always#2)by Victoria Paige

Always Been Mine (Always, #2)Always Been Mine by Victoria Paige

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


WHAT'S WITH THE GABES OF LITERARY WORLD?!!!


I think I might as well be in love with just the name Gabriel because of the characters I have read about named Gabriel (
nope,not that Gabriel..never
)
Also the girl on the cover is FUCKING GORGEOUS! Its the first time I actually couldn't stop staring like a total perv!

 

I absolutely loved the story. I am a sucker for second chances.

And how Gabe and Bea have that history and killer chemistry is absolutely delicious for the story.

They start off rough due to circumstances but thankfully it's an HEA! 

VP is one helluvan author. SHE WRITES MY KINDA BOOKS GO CHECK HER OUT! 

Loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment