Thursday, 11 August 2016

Review of Chosen by Barbara Elsborg

ChosenChosen by Barbara Elsborg

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WHYWHYWHY DID I PICK THIS ONE? WHYYYYYYYY


5 HEART RIPPING STARS!!!!

IT'S LIKE I WATCHED A LOOONNNG MOVIE AND I CAN'T WRAP MY MIND AROUND IT!

OMG WTH DID I JUST READ?!!!!

Kate, Kate, Kate..oh God,I dont understand why the author had to put that beautiful, poor thing through so much pain. I admit I hated the author in the mid.. So much pain for someone so young.

I know it's just a story but STILL!!!

I wanted to kill Jack. I wanted to hug Kate and tell her everything will be fine.
I cried so much during the story but still couldn't put it down. Finished it in a matter of hours WHILE I was really ill with flu, I might add. Which would be right this very moment.

My heart feels like it would burst open bleeding because I read so much pain!
Despite everything, I did feel sympathy for Jack (SPOILERRRRR ALERT) when he was dying.

I mean.. An amazing job writing a suspense!

What I DO know is that I won't be reading more from this author.. EVER.. maybe someday!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment