Thursday, 11 August 2016

Review of Close Liaisons (Krinar Chronicles#1) by Anna Zaires

Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles #1)Close Liaisons by Anna Zaires

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++ KRINAR STARS!!

I can't believe I ignored this book everytime it's except came at the end of one of Capture Me series.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE LOVEEEE!!!

I LOVED Korum .. So frigging perfect and such a man! Except for some moments where he was being a total jerk.

And Mia's character was really sweet too!

I have never been a fan of science fiction or alien stories stuff because the writing gets really boring and then its hard to keep up with the story.
But the author kept such a nice pace and there was not even one eye rolling moment.

I am more of a paranormal romance girl but this was wayyyy too good.
I absolutely loved it.
Thank you,dear author for making my summer vacations such fun with these series

I CANT WAIT TO DIVE IN THE SEQUELS!!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment