Thursday, 25 August 2016

Review of The Devastation (Unexpected Circumstances #7) by Shay Savage

The Devastation (Unexpected Circumstances, #7)The Devastation by Shay Savage

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

And that is when I knew peace.



Blissfully.
Thankfully.
Painfully.
Emotionally.
Seven books later.
FINALLY...

One of my most beloved fictional couples..

Alexandra and Branford found THEIR HEA!

This series was without a doubt one of my most favorite.
Shay Savage is truly amazing but then again, I didn't expect anything less from her after her Caged(Takedown Teague) series.
That was simply the best!

So, this one picks up exactly where the last left off, except a little in rewind.
Alexandra ended up in a dungeon but this one is ENTIRELY from branford's POV and that's why it was the best.
We learned why he was the way he was.

And trust me..being in Branford's head was really painful. My heart literally broke for him because his past was so brutal and fate had been absolutely unfair to him.

Now,when he gains consciousness after his attack and finds out that his wife was taken, he completely loses it.


War starts brewing..
Pain increases..
Secrets unfold..
Past gets avenged..

And finally..

Redemption.



I am gonna miss these two..

I will be reading this one again for sure!

Goodbye Alexandra and Branford ❤

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment