Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Review of Into The Light by Aleatha Romig

Into the Light (The Light, #1)Into the Light by Aleatha Romig

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHAT HAS THIS AUTHOR DONE TO ME! SHE HAS TURNED MY HAPPY EXISTENCE INTO MAYHEM WITH THIS BOOK!!!

*NetGalley ARC, for which I am eternally grateful*


5++++ BRILLIANT STARS!


I was sure, so sure that I'd be giving this book 3 stars but OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED AT 98% COMPLETELY RUINED ME!!

ALEATHA ROMIG, YOU ARE ONE GENIUS WOMAN, this book is absolute masterpiece



I am ruined,wrecked and I wanna cry so bad and I want the next book right now. Okay, I am crying. I went with so many feelings. I was excited, sad, confused, scared and curious and angry.. I can honestly say I have never read anything like this before and trust me, I have read ALOT!

This was
absolutely,eeriely,mysteriously brilliant story.

About a woman who wakes up with no recollection of her past and is told that she is a member of the community where everyone follows "The Light" ...and so on..
What really made me interested and I like the way the author wrote how the members of The Light called the outer world "the dark" ...real nice touch;)

Seriously.
My emotions are all over the place. I can't say anything my heart is racing after the last chapter of the book.. I will admit to predicting the story with my over active imagination and suspected something along those lines but the author wowed me beyond my imagination!
I'll just rant on now..

"I’ve seen what can happen. For Sara, myself, and our future family, I ask that I be allowed to be the one who walks my wife into The Light.”



The only way to keep her safe was to stay on course. Her only objective was to embrace Sara and become Sara. Her conformity to The Light was the only means of saving her.



Above the front entrance was a blue awning with white letters that simply read “The Light.”

I had my "oooooohhhh" moment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment