Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Review of Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels#2) by Lisa Kleypas

Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2)Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

And she does it again.. I tried to delay finishing it but dang it the storyline was so perfect I wanted to know WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!!


Ladies, say hello to Rhys Winterborne!!

*swoon*


“I said, try it.” Rhys pushed from the desk and reached her with stunning quickness, caging her body with his and slamming the sides of his fists against the wall. The room vibrated. He glared into her shocked face. “Try to leave me, and see what happens. Go to France, go anywhere, and see how long it takes for me to reach you. Not five fucking minutes.” He took a few vehement breaths, his gaze locked on hers. “I love you. I don’t give a damn if your father is the devil himself. I’d let you stab a knife in my heart if it pleased you, and I’d lie there loving you until my last breath.”


5++++ BRILLIANT STARS!!

I absolutely loved loved loved it.
Lisa Kleypas is the best and she keeps proving that.

This was such a beautiful story although the marrying came at the very very very end, I had hoped they'd get married in the middle or at least in the beginning seeing as how things were progressing ..

Anyway, the story was so beautiful.

Next to Judith McNaught,Lisa Kleypas is the ONLY author who has managed to make me love all her heroines. Reading the story, you could feel the heroine's pain and anguish and at most parts I even cried reading about all she went though. Dang it!

Falling in love with the hero is easiest but making your heroine lovable by the reader ain't no easy job. I have read so many author's but none of them have heroines worth loving or even remotely likeable. Maybe just a handful. Or even less.

I fricking love Poppy(my love) and Evie and now there is Helen to add to the list.


“After all . . . I am a Winterborne.”


AND OH GOODNESS,
THE EXCERPT FROM DEVIL IN SPRING. I DIED!!!


The moment I read Evie's name, I felt such a sharp tug in my heart. Imagining your favorite couples in their HEA is something where you can imagine them being forever youthful but reading written version of when they have grown old is so painful. Evie and Sebastian 's story is my second favorite of Lisa 's.. First is Harry and Poppy's!!

I am super excited now!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment