Friday, 12 August 2016

Review of The Mating (Law of Lycans#3) by Nicky Charles

The Mating: The Original Law of the Lycans StoryThe Mating: The Original Law of the Lycans Story by Nicky Charles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't know the reason why or what but..

I AM ABSOLUTELY CRAZY FOR THIS BOOK!



okay,thats out of the way then..

Werewolves... Gahh.. Absolutely perfect creatures!

Then they are married to each other and figure out their feelings..

We read the story with the heroine Elise coming back home from a run and then finding out that her father has decided to marry her off to another pack's alpha for peace purposes..

I loved the mystery element..
And..oh how I LOOOOVVEEEDD the romance.

Kane was an absolute dream guy.
He was so caring and perfect and yes alpha too, let's not forget that part .

I read this one alot. That's how much I love it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment