Thursday, 11 August 2016

Review of Maybe Yes(Maybe#1) by Ella Miles

Maybe Yes (Maybe, #1)Maybe Yes by Ella Miles

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What the...
That ending..
What just happened..




I
Am
Still
Reeling..


How is the author gonna explain and elaborate that ending and keep the story goin...?



I am so confused..

Okay ..okay..

So,this is the story of Kinsley Felton,the good and obedient daddy's girl.

And on the other side we have a hero,who Kinsley is supposed to marry..Killian Browne. But..I dont know anymore how this will turn up because that ending had me dafuq-ing constantly.

I liked Kinsley's character. Yes,she pissed me off madly at some points but she is a good person.

Killian..well he was absolutely, disgustingly an ultimate jerk at times but I really liked him too..

Untill that ending happened..

This is one crazy roller coaster ..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment