Friday, 12 August 2016

Review of No Chance(Last Chance Rescue#4) by Christy Reece

No Chance (Last Chance Rescue, #4)No Chance by Christy Reece

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book.. Oh my.. This book..

This book is like an ultimate book dream coming true.
Gabe is my ultimate dream hero.
Skye is my ultimate and most beloved heroine.

Yeah I am using ultimate alot because ...


..intensity,people!


Skye and Gabe do the insta love thing but trust me it comes so naturally it doesn't even seem ridiculous.. Then they.. Marry.. And this the part that is my ultimate dream theme too!

The story is the best romance until..

Fate intervenes..
And then things go downhill.

It was really sad. It felt really painful.

But
GOD BLESS SECOND CHANCES!!


Heroine gets kidnapped and her father tries to get some. Elite force to rescue her and guess who they assign this task to? To their most vigilant and kickass leader, of course and who is that leader? The sexy, killing, beautifully perfect Gabe, of course!


Have lost count of how many times I have read it and yes it had its frustrating moments BUT LOOOOVVEEDDD IT!

Thank you,Christy! For this beloved story!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment