Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Review of One With You(Crossfire#5) by Sylvia Day

One with You (Crossfire, #5)

One with You by Sylvia Day

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

GOOD FREAKING RIDDANCE !

This series was a pretty emotional experience for me.. Oh no no...in just the way that I had newly finished FSOG 3 years ago (I know..not my proudest moments) and I wanted something.


Lo and behold!
I come across Crossfire series!

TBH,I found it much better than you-know-who but from the time period of 2013 and straight here to 2016 AND this final book, ALOT of things made me simply just not even wanna look at this series again. The long long long and illogical and unexplained WAITING for the previous one (which ultimately led me to just MOVE ON) and the
author's attitude
that was the last straw. Sue me, but fame got to SD's head!
That sort of stuff leaves an impact.
Then it came out one day, I read halfheartedly and blah blah blah..

And I told myself that once Gideon and Eva are done I won't ever be reading SD again! Because yes I was disappointed.
Readers are to be cherished, not taken for granted because you think your stuff will sell no matter what!

Anyway, she also wrote that One With You has been the longest book of her career...yep, I bet, since she added so much and resolved in such a hasty kind of way.

Anyway,
good bye Sylvia Day
. It was a good journey.. Well...some of it anyway!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment