Thursday, 11 August 2016

Review of Paradise(Second Opportunities #1) by Judith McNaught

https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1386921972l/16006.jpg

Paradise (Second Opportunities, #1)Paradise by Judith McNaught

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Before I began, trust me, them 709 pages AREN'T ENOUGH.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JUDITH MCNAUGHT OMFG I LOVE YOU, WOMAN!


5+++++ KILL ME STARS!

I can't believe that I am reviewing MY SOUL BOOK two years too late but I had joined Goodreads newly and wasn't much of a reviewer. My sole aim was to read as much Judith as possible.

This book.. God.. This book. How do I explain. I read it back in college and now I am in university!

This book is the ultimate romance that you would ever wanna read

Meredith..God..I loved loved loved loved her!

And Matt.. UGHHHH I just couldn't sleep once I opened this book.

I have read this book countless times ever since ... I cried and I smiled and cried some more because the author just knows how to pack emotions into her books.

Paradise is my ultimate love. I wanna frame this EXACT cover of this book and simply hang it in my room!

THANK YOU JUDITH MCNAUGHT. YOUR BOOKS ARE A BLESSING IN LIFE!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment