Thursday, 11 August 2016

Review of Ramsay by Mia Sheridan

RamsayRamsay by Mia Sheridan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"Am I the villain?"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This woman never ever ever fails to deliver.
Ever.

Sexy hot hero. Check.
Drama. Check.
Smart, strong heroines. Check.
Pain. So much pain. Check.
Crazy Irish slang to die for. Check.
Deep depression moments. Check .
Genuine, ultimate and unconditional love. Check.
Perfect side characters. Check.



The Irish.. Oh the Irish

This brilliant book tells the story of a poor guy falling in love with a rich girl, you might have heard that one before but nope. This is a whole new side .
This is the ugly, pretty, cruel, lonely,lovely all mixed in one.

This is Mia Sheridan,people.

Despite my steeling myself before starting this book,MS still managed to squeeze a few tears out of me.. Trust me, I tried dang hard to hold em..

This woman has a beautiful way with words. She just never fails to deliver. Ever.


"A mo chree, that's what he calls me. And maybe he's only ever wanted to knock me off my imagined throne."


There was a point where I wanted to kick Lydia, (and trust me I loved her character),for acting so darn stupid ..and in the next scene, Brogan does the same.



I thought, wait this isn't Mia Sheridan's style.. But a few more pages and voila.. Like I said.. This woman never fails to deliver.

She smoothed it all out nicely and heartbreakingly and I was really happy because MS's characters are never stupid. They are always something different !


Also, wait, I am forgetting something..


OMFG YAAAS I AM ARIES!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment