Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Review of Second Debt(Indebted#3) by Pepper Winters

Second Debt (Indebted, #3)Second Debt by Pepper Winters

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What is happening. How does Pepper Winters do it. What is she!! Ughhhh..



Jethro and Nila's story progresses and things are going crazy and crazy.

The second debt is paid this time abd comes with alot of secrets and hints are revealing some of them..

I mean..the author is BRILLIANT..
Every word every sentence she writes is full of mystery and throughout the time your face is something like ..and then the endings she does..



I am not a fan of big and long drag outs but PW makes me wanna beg and beg and read much more..if it were any other author with none of PW's crazy imagination and writing,I am pretty sure I would have died of boredom..

But this story,this madness..this ultimate,crazy and mysterious story..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment