Thursday, 11 August 2016

Review of Sempre(Forever#1) by J.M Darhower

Sempre (Forever, #1)Sempre by J.M. Darhower

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++++++ Stars!
Because nothing can get better than this!




Once upon a time, a certain someone here on GR somehow,during a random conversation with me through PM because I was too pissed off at a certain author for writing what she called a mafia romance mentioned the Sempre series.

(Even though alot of breaks came in and made my reading not so much of in one go..)

And after sometime.. I finally got around to reading them!

And.. Where dafuq has this been ALL MY LIFE?!!

I had no idea that I was missing out on such a gem! I might have come across this series sometime later because of my addiction to mafia romances but I am glad it was a recommendation.
And that's why it kept revolving around my in head!


Haven..oh Haven..
I have never ever been in love with a heroine so much (maybe except for Judith McNaught's ladies) but my Goodness... This book broke my heart,shredded it into pieces but got it all back in one shape again.

Haven's innocent spirit, her beauty, her sad life and her ability of loving like no other.. And her desire for freedom.

I really cried with this one.

With the cruelties of the world because even though this was entirely fictional, people do go through nightmares like these their entire lives.
Beautiful and innocent girls who deserve all the happiness in the world just die inside and lose their spirits.

Needless to say, I am a huge fan of JM Darhower now.

The way she wrote this story...
This stuff was legendary to me.

It was a perfect blend of everything.
I really like books with a third person/omniscient POV because they tell the story from all aspects and make it much much better!
I mean.. I am never on good terms with long books because it's hard to keep up since they tend to get boring.. But honestly. I enjoyed every single word.
I was damn glad it was long!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment