Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Review of Shine Not Burn(Shine Not Burn#1) by Elle Casey

Shine Not Burn (Shine Not Burn, #1)Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let's first take a moment to appreciate the beauty that are cowboys!



Now then!

In all honesty,I wasn't really prepared to like this story as much as I did!
I haven't made my love for marriage themed books any secret!
Add a cowboy to the mix...



It was funny,smart and quick.

The hero..oh he was an absolute delight.
Those words of his said in his most vulnerable moments seriously tugged at my heart!



He was perfection!
Sexy,funny,strong,full of emotions and not ashamed to show them!

The heroine..well..she truly pissed me off.
I could totally understand all her hesitations and blah blah but the way she kept delaying the inevitable and doubting the hero's open love..
God, she was getting on my NERVES!


And that lifeplan of her's!



Anyway.. I really enjoyed the story except for the heroine and her useless and countless whining and whatever.

This book was fun.

The hero was an absolute delight!

I think I will definitely be reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment