Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Review of Unexpected Reality by Kaylee Ryan

Unexpected RealityUnexpected Reality by Kaylee Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Baby Knox stars!




First things first...

That cover..

Forget the blurb.
Forget the author.
I WANT NEED THIS BOOK!
I madly love babies.


What exactly is more heart meltingly destroying to a girl than an absolute hunk of a man being gentle with an adorable little baby?

I'd say pretty much nothing.

This book was so heart wrenching .
I will admit to loving the way the book was naturally flowing but with that mysterious blurb I was ready.
But in all honestly I absolutely loved the way the book progressed and ended.

Everytime Ridge said,
"I missed my little man"

I swear to you.. This girl..
DIED DIED DIED!


A beautiful story of unexpected circumstances. Fate hitting you when you expect it the least. Just when you think things are perfect.. They are not.

But I suggest all the ladies to definitely check out this one.

*happy sigh*




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment