Thursday, 11 August 2016

Review of Unforgivable by Joanna Chambers

UnforgivableUnforgivable by Joanna Chambers

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"I'd never have forgiven myself if I hadn't set him free when I had the chance.”


5++++ STARS

HOW? HOW HAVE I BEEN UNABLE TO COME ACROSS THIS GEM UNTIL NOW?
I'm a sucker for such storylines. They are all I'm always browsing..so..HOW?

But anyway,I loved loved LOVED it.

Made me cry at times because the emotions were so strong.




"Would it have made a difference, if you’d known?” he asked, his voice husky, his hazel eyes pleading.

And in that instant, something quickened deep inside her, a seed of hope germinating when she’d thought she was done with hope forever. “Yes,” she whispered, gazing into his eyes. “It would have made all the difference in the world.”





My first book by this author but I think I might read her alot during my upcoming vacations.

I loved Rose's character. It was so fragile and innocent at first. Makes you hurt for her. For her circumstances that she imagined would be perfect being married to a man she is attracted to,already but..
Then the transformation happens but still she is fragile .

Anyway,thank you Joanna Chambers for such an emotional read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment