Monday, 22 August 2016

Review of Vegas Love(Love#1) by Jillian Dodd

Vegas Love (Love, #1)Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Okay so..
The blurb sucked me in..

Don't take me wrong..I LOVE marriage themes and second chances..
This one was right up my alley..until it wasn't..
It had the potential to be so much better..

But..
Suddenly...
Dear Author..




Thankfully it wasn't a blurb betrayal but it was a very weakly written and rushed sort of story.

There were so many things that were making me rip my hair out..

For example..
After EVERY 10 SENTENCES THE HEROINE WOULD
"burst into tears"
"tears streaming down her face"
"ran out the door bursting in tears and sobbing "

OH FFS PLEASE


This Gaga gif might as well be my all time relating gif!

The hero was a nice and decent guy and I absolutely love the insta love thing from hero's POV but hey at least make it believable with some killer chemistry and compatibility..
It was a constant rush of this and rush of that..

And then the hero burst in tears too..






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment