Saturday, 3 September 2016

ARC Review of Fighting Chance (Misty Grove#1) by Victoria Paige

Fighting Chance (Misty Grove #1)Fighting Chance by Victoria Paige

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review!


So, I was just going through my GR updates and minding my own business when suddenly I see VP offering ARC OF HER NEXT HOT RELEASE AND I WENT ALL...



Naturally I didn't was anytime getting my hands on one because it's VP!
And devoured it in one go!

I really liked the story and I absolutely love the way VP writes in her own unique style and how she builds up the story that packs enough drama,mystery,depth and heat.

And her heroes are so good!

In this one you will absolutely love Trent and it's easy to see the chemistry between him and Cassandra from the moment they meet where she is pointing a gun at him! Yep, true love!

Then follows the story of secrets and manipulations and government secrets and dirty politics and classid stuff with agents and serums and genetic engineering...plus a love story going side by side.
Typical VP style..
And lots of steamy moments!

Sort of like a spin off of her Always series.
Really enjoyable!

And I am more than excited for stories about other characters!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment