Thursday, 15 September 2016

Review of Faithful(Fearsome#3) by S.A Wolfe

Faithful (Fearsome, #3)Faithful by S.A. Wolfe

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*NetGalley ARC*

First things first..

That effing cover literally lured me in..but the girl inside the book was trash.

I really really enjoyed this one.

The heroine was without a doubt an absolute zero stars character!
You will instantly fall in hate with her.

Annoying.
Self obsessed.
Rude unnecessarily
Weird
Conceited
Annoying!!

The hero on the other hand was an absolute LOVE.
They were absolutely mismatched in everything with him chasing her constantly and her being an absolute idiot.

Anyway,I really liked the general story,overall!

Side characters were the best!
Might read about Carson and Jess!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment