Friday, 9 September 2016

Review of Her Fantasy Husband(Things To Do Before You Die#2) by Nina Croft

Her Fantasy Husband (Things to do Before You Die…, #2)Her Fantasy Husband by Nina Croft

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have read plenty of books on this theme and so I have to say this was nicely and sweetly written.

I really liked the heroine and the way she was (not at some points,though,shh) and the hero..oh.. though at some points,he was blatantly in denial which was a bit annoying..

Well,they both marry because both have their own reasons and now five years later,the hero,having had a life altering experience,comes to the heroine and asks for a quick,nice and quiet annulment..



But..

Oh well..

Things don't always go the way you expect them to,right?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment