Wednesday, 12 October 2016

ARC Review of Away From The Dark(The Light#2) by Aleatha Romig

Away from the Dark (The Light, #2)Away from the Dark by Aleatha Romig

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NetGalley ARC!!


I AM ABOUT TO PASS OUT BECAUSE THOMAS AND MERCER GRANTED MY WISHHH!

OMFG I JUST GOT MY COPY!





Review: 13/10/2016


OHMYGOD
OHMYGOD
ERRHHHMAAAGAAWWDDDDD





UNFRICKINGBELIEVABLE!


Simply wow!

Book 1 was killer but this..dang.oh dang..this is just
PERFECTION!!

A super blend of pain,drama,betrayal romance,thriller ..

How does this woman do it??!!

I effing loved Sara and Jacob.


So,the story takes off where it last ended and oh my..this one is a long and elaborate journey that had my heart constantly scared.
All those uncoverings,the build up,progression and the ahole Gabriel!!

I was just dragging ending this one quick..

God bless Thomas and Mercer.

PS. What's with that ending though?!!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment