Tuesday, 11 October 2016

ARC Review of Crushing on Love by Melissa Foster

Crushing on Love (The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #4)Crushing on Love by Melissa Foster

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

ARC Received As Part of Blog Tour

Okay then..
How do I say this..



This one was a sweet darling sort of book..
I absolutely adored how the story of Shannon and Steve started and how it progresses.

He is hell bent on 'no'
But then she is all about 'yes'

The heroine's character was really good and smart.
How she helps him out even though he is hell bent on the no!

It's clear they are perfect for each other!

I am real glad I got this one!


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you read Crushing on Love too! Thank you for an awesome review. Hope you have a wonderful week XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you so much for taking the time to visit:D

    ReplyDelete