Monday, 17 October 2016

ARC Review of How To Catch An Heiress by Natalie Ross

How to Catch an Heiress (Heiress Series, #1)How to Catch an Heiress by Natalie Rios

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

ARC received in exchange for honest review!

Well..actually..this one was really really good.

Typical fast paced Vegas style but it was good.

I really liked Liz's character though she pissed me off with her constant denial and comparisons with her ahole ex.

And..Anthony..really LOVED em!

All in all.
A good story.
She gets ditched by her besties and is alone and meet Anthony and eell they get the entire Vegas experience and then she turns out to be a divorce ATTORNEY..SHITE!!

They were both extremely hateful towards each other in the start and that was the real challenge as I wanted to see how this author will turn this into a romance..well..

She did!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment