Thursday, 6 October 2016

ARC Review of Where The Wind Whispers(Seasons of Betrayal#3) by BethanyKris & London Miller

Where the Wind Whispers (Seasons of Betrayal, #3)Where the Wind Whispers by Bethany-Kris

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC Received by Author in exchange for review!

I am so..DONE!

This..
This..

This is where and how it all ends..



Thank you BK SO FRICKING MUCH for the speedy releases. Honestly it felt like zero wait after the second book..

But damn if I wasn't dying for this one..

One of my officially most beloved fictional couples for life..

Kaz and Violet



This story was extraordinarily special to me because.. because..the way the previous one ended was utter torture,the build up and progression of Kaz and Violet's relationship..

Though,as far as their scenes "together" went..
I was sorely disappointed..
*insert sad face emoji*

Since,this one was last one,I wanted long and drawn out moments of them like the first part..

But..
This one..

I never even realized and I reached 60% of the book already.

Anyway,I am sad and happy and sad.

Goodbye Kaz and Violet.
Effing love you.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment