Friday, 25 November 2016

ARC Review of Dollars (Dollar#2) by Pepper Winters

Dollars (Dollar, #2)Dollars by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC provided by Pepper Winters in exchange for review!






Okay..OH MY FRICKING GOODNESS!!!

ELDER....
PIM...

Oh..Pim..


I just somehow had this nasty feeling that Pepper might end the book the way she did!!

Anyway,rewind back to the beginning..


What we learn about Elder..the basics..

HE was just perfection..He reminded me of Jethro in alot of ways!

And the...




This one picks up right where Pennies (Dollar, #1) by Pepper Winters left off. With Pim in the state she was in and Elder coming to take her away! Which thank effing goodness,he did!
This was an absolute joy and pain to read because all those raw emotions? They just rip you apart inside even with just words.

The entire book was about the time between Pim and Elder and us learning about our beloved's Prest's secrets and demons..well not exactly..


Throughout the time I was at edge that (view spoiler) but oh my Goodnesssss...Pepper did what I feared most!!!




I am just rambling because now I am hanging as to..WHAT NOW!!


BUT I STILL LOVE YOU PW!!







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment