Monday, 26 December 2016

ARC Review of Waste of Worth (DeLuca Duet#1) by Bethany Kris

Waste of Worth (DeLuca Duet, #1)Waste of Worth by Bethany-Kris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC provided by author!

That's it..

That's finally it!!!

Dino finally got his own story!

Ever since I read Deathless & Divided (The Chicago War, #1) by Bethany-Kris my heart ached and broke for Dino..

I hated Lily and Theo..I still do. He was sacrificing so fricking much for them,he forgot his own self putting his life on the line for his siblings..

But what did he get in return..nothing..bullshit attitude..



Pardon me,I tend to get really emotional about my fictional loves!

Then Lily got her story..
Theo got his story ..(I hate him most)
And I thought..that's it. Dino is supposed to be one of those sad and lonely beings and he was gonna stay in jail while everyone around led their merry lives!

But ughh..finally..
Dino got his story!



And it was as painful as i imagined and expected it to be..

One tough,big yet lonely and depressed man seeking even a sliver of happiness or peace..


What broke my heart most was when Theo asks him how old enough does Dino need to be to get things right so that he can stop getting kicked around by that ahole,mofo Ben..

And Dino tells him that it's not about getting shit right..it's about Ben leaving Theo alone even if Dino gets to bear the brunt of it all..

Literally broke me!

And that ending..I mean..BK couldn't have found a better way to the heart out of a person like me with words simply

And don't even get me started on the perfection that was Karen!

There are very few times when authors are able to create a female character with such strength,beauty and dignity and quality that you instantly love them!!

Karen was truly and simply what Dino needed to fulfill his dark and depressed!


At the end of the day,I do NOT care about anything other than the fact that BK gives Dino his HEA! No matter how much pain and obstacles..I will wait for his HEA!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment