Friday, 30 December 2016

Review Of Everything For Her (For Her#1) by Alexa Riley

Everything for Her (For Her #1)Everything for Her by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ATTENTION! ATTENTION ALL AR FANS!

This is not JUST an insta love,crazy,ridiculous,OTT,madness!!

This is so so so so much more!!
Drama. Betrayal. Grief. Anger. Revenge!! EVERYTHING PLUS ALEXA RILEY MADNESS!!

Okay..now back to review!!

FINALLY!! AR DOES IT! THEIR VERY FIRST FULL LENGTH NOVEL!!


This story..oh God..how to mildly put it..


Miles Oz Osbourne is one helluva obsessed hero! He sees Mallory and BAM!!!

Ever since I learned about this movie..I have been positively dying!
The story hooked me in and it was a completely STORY like truly A STORY!
I would have had it even if it was just some steamy scenes between Oz and Mallory!!

Well I did wish there was more of the THAT

But the pace was set in such a way that Oz needed some serious persuing to do! Or stalking! *wink wink*

All in all!!



THANK YOU,AR FOR THIS AMAZING THING TO END OUR YEAR!! WUHOO!

I am TRULY DYING FOR His Alone (For Her, #2) by Alexa Riley because did you read THAT??
She thinks Miles was obsessed.
She has no idea what obsessed is







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment