Thursday, 19 January 2017

ARC Review of Becoming Mrs. Lockwood by K.I.Lynn

Becoming Mrs. LockwoodBecoming Mrs. Lockwood by K.I. Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC in exchange for honest review.



Okay,this right here?

This is one of the major reasons why i love reading..

That's the beauty of books,that right there proves that a bit of fiction is all we need to escape the bitter once in a while..


I mean..just a simple dose of love and sweet!

I thank authors for making lives better just by writing books..

What's a bit of harm in believing in silly notions like love at first sight and soul mates and the zingggg factor?


Not a realistic approach,I know but who cares?


Sorry,I just got carried away..




I adored this book. I went to great lengths to get my hands on this precious ARC..I just couldn't wait till the end of the month.


Absolutely loved Weston and I really really liked Wren. And this theme was my ABSOLUTE favorite and I am so glad to say,it didn't disappoint.


Yes,the things were a bit far fetched but that is exactly what I loved and what this book needed. A just right blend.










View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment