Wednesday, 18 January 2017

ARC Review of Crown Of Lies by Pepper Winters

Crown of LiesCrown of Lies by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


GooglePlayhttp://bit.ly/2kpkNwt








THANK YOU FOR MY ARC!!!
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD

Oh My God

OH MY FRICKING GOODNESS!

This..THIS,right here AGAIN proves why PW is my ultimate queen.I MEAN LOOK AT THAT COVER ALONE





I swear...I SWEAR..NO ONE can write like her. No one can string words together like she does and I have read A LOT of authors and noticed everyone's style.


“This is crazy.” I hugged him close. “All things worth fighting for are crazy.”


This book..this story..I am losing my mind.


I NEED THE NEXT ONE NOW!


Okay,I absolutely loved Noelle Charslton..an absolutely fantastic,headstrong,lonely,confident girl who got thrust into the role of a CEO for a retail empire..


And how just..


One decision,

One second,
One move,
One moment,
One determination
Turns her quiet,peaceful being UPSIDE DOWN!




And now let's talk about Penn Everett..that name alone is enough to give you a glimpse of what could he possibly be made of..and add in the fact that he's the creation of PEPPER fricking WINTERS!


Mysterious,scary,intense Everett!


How he enters her life in such a harmless and incidental way but..that isn't the truth,right? Ofcourse not.


I have a few boundaries when it comes to reading preferences..I literally have zero patience for love triangles ..I hate them ...


But this..this just..I just knew it wasn't gonna be so simple.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment