Tuesday, 28 February 2017

ARC Review Of Dirty Wife Games by Clarissa Wild

Dirty Wife Games Dirty Wife Games by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

And that is exactly what this book was all about.

Cruelty. Reality. Revenge.

I will admit it was pretty darn engaging till the end..it sort of keeps you guessing.


That’s why she ran away from him. She ran and ran … But both of us know you can never run away from a lie.

Now characters..
Drake was mysteriously mysterious and I truly had a hard time with him..I just couldn't guess it with him and I love that in a character.

Hyung..well for most part I felt sad for her but her character was pretty darn well too.

There’s one lesson I learned in this game of cat and mouse. Never play them with a scorned wife.


Some characters you instantly wanna rip apart.

The ending was a nice twist..it was rather sad,too,when you learn it all.

But I really really enjoyed it.

ARC received in exchange for honest review!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment