Wednesday, 1 February 2017

ARC Review of King's Captive by Amber Bardan

King's CaptiveKing's Captive by Amber A. Bardan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THANK YOU ARDENT PROSE FOR MY ARC!!



ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

I loved it!!

This was my first book by this author and MARK ME AS A FAN!!

Hot damn this was so good! Even though I figured the story out halfway but ughh I love an author who brings not so DIFFERENT stuff and still manages to make it a real nice story that grips the reader!

The moment this book landed on my Kindle I just..COULDN'T put it down!!



The book starts in such a thrilling way that you itch to get to the middle of it right off the bat! But on the other hand you don't wanna find out the truth so soon!!




JULIUS FUCKING KING!!




This story was absolutely fantastic!!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment