Thursday, 23 February 2017

ARC Review of Throne Of Truth (Truth And Lies Duet#2) by Pepper Winters

Throne of Truth (Truth and Lies Duet, #2)Throne of Truth by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC received by Pepper Winters!
5++++ STARS!!

OH MY OH MY OH MY..!

Raw. Dark. Painful. Hard. Brutal. REAL.

My teeth ache
My heart's heavy
My eyes hurt
MY EMOTIONS!


This woman..absolute QUEEN!




The conclusion to that fantastic story was oh so deliciously and painfully perfect!



Every time..everytime a new book gets out and I say myself..bet this one will be average or normal..nothing off the charts madness..but NO..this woman has to go ahead and wow me!

This time..it was in depth story of the sinfully perfect Penn Everett! That name alone..Gahh Pepper..how do you come up with them names??!!

Penn's story.
Penn's pain.
Penn's struggle.


Everything from all angles!
His life,his fate,his luck,his dreams,his journey! Everything..and it made me cry like anything!

I fell more in love with Elle in this part..she was a strong and willfully perfect girl who stops at nothing to stand for those she loves!

This part starts off where the previous one left..and this time we are introduced to more characters.

I am just exhausted from all the emotions.

Tears.
Sadness.
Happiness.
Depression.
Nostalgia.
Fear.
Excitement.


Hats off,PW! Another absolute classic!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment