Sunday, 19 March 2017

ARC Review of His Alone by Alexa Riley

His Alone (For Her, #2)His Alone by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I AM IN TEARS!!
THE ARC HAS LANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




REVIEW


And that's it.

The end..

OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS...

I WANTED THIS STORY TO NEVER EVER END!!!



I NEED MORE!!! I NEED ENDLESS




I tried..God knows I tried so hard to not read it quick.

How I have waited and worked hard and been a total pain to get my hands on this story.

Been waiting since December 2016..Been waiting ever since 2017!!! Ever since 2017 started..literally my only goal was to get this baby as soon possible! But..well..let's not go down that path!

THANK YOU ARDENT PROSE!!

People this isn't just AR smut extended..it's much much more than that.

It's absolutely FANTASTIC!!

Ryan..oh Ryan.. ❤

I absolutely loved his character. Yes,he was crazy,yes he was alpha,yes he was OTT mad and stalker but he was so fucking perfect in everyway. He was strong,smart and sensitive to Paige's emotions. He was just PERFECTION.

And do not even get me started on the perfection that was Paige. Yes,I really liked Mallory but damn Paige was just the perfect blend of everything. She was crazy and mad and so goddamn hard headed,stubborn and STRONG. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER. She needed no one to depend on and could hold her own..but deep down inside,she faced such traumatic and sad past that she had to have a hard shell to survive. But she still dreams about everything all girls dream of.

And the thing that endeared her even more to me? HER MAD OBSESSION WITH WANTING TO EAT ALL THE TIME. HAHAHA I loved her for that so much. It's like..it was such a vital part of her and I loved AR for adding this element.


And this story was so teeth achingly sweet.

The story was everything.

·Passion.
·Pain.
·Drama.
·Heart break.
·Anticipation.
EVERYTHING!!!


I mean AR should just start this full length stuff on frequent basis. But I still need my quick smut!

And then there were glimpses from my Miles too!!!

In this book,we also see some more vulnerable side of Miles and heck I loved him more. He was so damn special and hah still OTT with Mal!


I think I am started to dislike AR for giving me this craving of epilogues!

I mean one epilogue after the other and then that mofo bonus chapter!!!!!!


Loved loved loved looovvveeddd this one.


ARC received in exchange for honest review!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment