Sunday, 26 March 2017

ARC Review Of Under Pressure by Aria Cole

Under PressureUnder Pressure by Aria Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The moment I found out about this book!

I fucking needed it.

Because HAHAHHAH its like Gordon Ramsay in a story!! And I love that man!!

So Jean-Luc and his passion for cooking and his hardass self..



He is the most smexy and badass chef and the kitchen is his kingdom so if ya can't handle the heat..STAY OUT!

Anyway,the story revolves around Jean and this girl who emerges and happens to be the niece of his friends and sous chef..

And well..things heat up!

I loved loved this story!

I adored the characters and it was a fun ride till the end..

And sugary epilogues! Yes,epilogues


ARC received in exchange for review
..






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment