Monday, 6 March 2017

ARC Review Of Dishonorable by Natasha Knight

DishonorableDishonorable by Natasha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THANK YOU,NATASHA KNIGHT,FOR THE ARC!!!

This is absolute love and mayhem.

Truly,I was sucked into the story instantly and the instant sync with the characters and story was fantastic. I was completely involved and excited for the good parts ;)

The flow and the progression..everything was thoroughly satisfying.

The steam level..well..


There were some sigh inducing scenes.. some that made me jealous of Sofia..

Now,onto the characters that I LOVED with a passion..

Raphael..




He comes off as a crazy,messed up,cruel,brooding alpha but omfg ladies he is absolute perfection.
The ways he thinks he needs redemption from his past so he can overcome his weaknesses are NOT the ways for him and that is what the perfect Sofia shows him!

Sofia..

Beautiful,smart,brave,courageous and a heroine who doesn't cower (much,HAHAHA) and how she,first off,has to go through a situation that would have people run for the hills. Any way,she is absolute love in the way she helps and calms Raphael and shows him a different way for it all..

But hey! That's messin with his emotions,y'all..and he ain't much happy 'bout THAT!

So we get a lot of deviations from the HEA but omfg I looooooved this book.

I specially loved how he riled her up!

I shoved him backward. Except he didn’t move. “You’re going to have to do better than that.” “Fuck you.” “Is that an offer?”

Natasha Knight has been on my TBR list for a while but this one was my first and she generously gave me the ARC! I am a faaaaaaaan!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment