Sunday, 26 March 2017

Review Of Surviving Harley by K.Webster

Surviving Harley (Sex, Vows & Babies)Surviving Harley by K. Webster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The moment I heard about Fiona Davenport releasing their Sex,Vows and Babies Kindle World..'

I DIED!!

It's like they heard my deep wish of reading such goodness!!

Now..Surviving Harley..

*sigh*

A sexy,bearded,possessive alpha..



A heroine in distress?




Throw 'em together in circumstances they can't escape?



WELL,YES PLEASE!!

Ever since I discovered short,insta smut..my life has been much much better!

This was no exception..

Harley was a fantastic alpha through and through..

Ready to slay any beasts for Taylor..

Well..I didn't like Taylor..towards the end ...maybe... yes!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment