Saturday, 4 March 2017

Review Of Dark Protector by Celia Aaron

Dark ProtectorDark Protector by Celia Aaron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay..first off...YUMM! THAT COVER!
That looks like a dirty,dark and some version of Jude Law!

Now on to the story..

It was


This kinda storyline is my weakness and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby!

Con Mercer..


Another hottie to add in the ever growing list!

He is a scary and sexy hitman..



loves this girl secretly and has his talker mode full on!
And she is a pretty and innocent florist

But..things get messed up when she,Charlie,is in severe danger when she is thought to be Con's girl..

And that doesn't settle well with Con,ofcourse!

The story was so sweet,dark,brutal,lovey and so much more.
I adored Charlie's character..her past and her sufferings..and then Con's,too!

And the best part?
They make one helluva team!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment