Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Review Of Fear Me by B.B.Reid






My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Well..



ME,basically,throughout this book!











But I am giving it 4 stars so that pretty much makes me love it..hate it..love it!
The entire story was such a push and pull and such a roller coaster..



Anyway..

Can I just say..


Keiran..




I might be sick because I LOVED HIM! Yes he tormented her,yes he was an AH throughout. Yes,he has major major issues to work through and he totally was wrong to treat Lake in such a scary,demeaning and condescending way..but hah I knew he was gonna fall and fall HAAAAAARDDDDD!!!!!!!




And all the drama..oh so much drama and conflict and well..girl drama



At some points I actually wanted to go inside the book and smack Lake and SPECIALLY Willow over the head a few the times!! PUH-LEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!


Yeah..that was a bit too much because umm ..I don't know..felt too much much..



Anyway..I have been thinking about reading this one for sometime now because..the storyline? Duh,my favorite!



I am so excited ti dig in more and then get to Dash's story!







No comments:

Post a Comment