Sunday, 26 March 2017

Review Of Legend (Real #6) by Kety Evans

Legend (Real, #6)Legend by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS WAS JUST...UGHH I AM IN TEARS!
BEST.STORY.
BEST WRITING.
BEST EMOTIONS.
BEST EVERYTHING..


It was like watching one class act movie and I still reeling!!
It was such a long time ago that I just randomly picked up Real and..




IT'S gonna take some time to get over this legend..this series..but I think I might go back to Remy's story because that was just..



And then now reading this one now was like going back home..
It was like Creed after all the Rocky series. The emotions,the journey,the flashback and all them feels.

REMY MY REMY ... forever the single most fantastic hero in the history of all fighter heroes!!

AND OH..MAVERICK.. *siiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhh*

WORDS AREN'T ENOUGH TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS AND LOVE FOR THIS..

AND THAT FUCKING ENDING..










View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment